Inspired by an email from Gretchen Rubin, here are five things making me happy this week, in no particular order:
1. I was in the middle of “Perfect Chaos” by Jodi Ellen Malpas (which was a surprise new release!) when my library loan of “American Royals” by Katherine McGee became available so I switched over to that. I’m liking both so far!
2. This Listicle on Extroverted Introverts. YES. ALL OF THAT. Read it to understand me better.
3. Zoey’s Extraordinary Playlist. I kept seeing ads for this so I finally watched the first few episodes and it’s so great. It’s a little Kimmy Schmidt meets Glee with better writing, and Skylar Astin is just perfect on this show. Check it out!
4. I worked as a background actor on a movie called “Happiest Season” earlier this week. It stars Kristen Stewart, Alison Brie, Mackenzie Davis, Mary Steenburgen (who is also on Zoey’s Extraordinary Playlist!), Victor Garber, and I was delighted to see Jake McDorman (Evan Chambers from the beloved show Greek). I’m headed to a casting call on Sunday – it’s so great to see so much film work happening here in Pittsburgh!
5. Planning trips to Texas (March) and NYC (April), so send me your restaurant recommendations!