First things first, if you’re new to my blog, WELCOME!
It’s my first Five Things Friday of the year! Here goes…
1. Marathon training has been completely on hold this month due to work travel and illness (and the ridiculously cold temperatures we’ve had this month – I just don’t handle the cold well). I’m hoping to get back into a better routine (or any routine) next week. I’m grateful I’ve been able to keep my nutrition on track thanks to some amazing products that get delivered to my door and I use every single day.
2. I’m on the Partners Board at the Pittsburgh Cultural Trust and we had our first meeting last week. The Trust is embarking on a new strategic plan and we’ve got a TON of fun things planned for 2018. Now is a better time than ever to consider becoming a member – there are SO many benefits. Mark your calendars now for Cultured Cocktails, coming April 28!
3. Anybody else check their credit score every week? Just me? I have a standing reminder on my calendar to log in to Credit Karma and get my free updated score each week! It is one of my many great tools I use to keep track of my financial picture. I’m planning to do a longer blog post on this soon!
4. My new Instagram BFFs are Little Miss Lola Doodle and The Cutest Clementine. Seriously, how can you not love these two?!?!
5. I’m not planning much travel for 2018 (because I’m saving for a Eurotrip!) but I am thinking about squeezing in a trip to Chicago in March (thank you, free hotel nights!). Send me your restaurant recommendations!
Have you subscribed to my blog? You can have new posts delivered straight to your inbox!
Happy Friday everyone!