I’ve got five awesome things to share this week!
1. I completed the Monster’s Mash Half Marathon this weekend and earned a medal the size of my face!
#MedalMonday: I completed my 6th half marathon on Saturday! The race begins with a lap around the Dover International Speedway and ends next to the Miles the Monster statue! It was a windy and rainy one, but I had a pretty great race! 🏃🏼♀️🏅🏁#teamanchored #gameonpgh #nuunbassador #nuunlove #hshive
A photo posted by Lauren Hopkins (@pghlauren) on Oct 24, 2016 at 9:07am PDT
2. I had a GREAT customer service experience with WALMART this week. Yes,
Walmart. I’m gonna write a whole blog post about it, but for now,
to save $10 off your first order!
3. I’m all set for Trick-Or-Treat on Monday! I’ve picked up some of my favorite chocolate treats, as well as some fruit snacks that are allergen friendly! Check out the
and consider having allergen friendly treats available!
4. Coach Jeff and I are headed to Niagara Falls, ON this weekend to run the Niagara Falls Marathon. I’m doing the Half and Jeff is going to crush the Full in order to gain a qualifying time for the JFK 50 Miler next fall. I’ll have my phone on airplane mode, but will try and post to Instagram on wifi whenever I can. Follow along by following me on
and following the hashtags #PGHLaurenNATour and #CoachJeffJFK50 (and probably other hashtags I will make up on a whim).
5. Speaking of #PGHLaurenNATour (NA stands for North America, by the way), I will be in all three North American countries within a span of 4 days! On Wednesday, I leave for Mexico to celebrate my college roommate Elyssa’s wedding in Cancun! On the way home, I’ll be spending a day in Miami as well and would love some restaurant recommendations, so leave your favorites in the comments below!!!